 General / 31904
31903  |  31905
Subject:
Trip to Lego Imagination Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 18:24:52 GMT

Hi All,
I'm leaving on friday for a trip to the Lego Imagination Center in Orlando
Florida (I'll also stop for a day and Walt Disney World too, I guess, since
I'm there). Is there anything special going on right now? Does anyone know
of any deals or must haves that are at the store that I should brace my
checkbook for? I'm not planning on buying much, I hope to get some straight
train track and some more road plates. My real goal is to take my Lego Me
down and get some pictures of him there.

Thanks
David