  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 41 – 60 of about 160000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?

(...) Miniland-Scale Sets I'm thinking something like what they have in the display cases at the LEGO stores. Like the one with the limo and the movie stars. The complexity of the construction would appeal to AFOLs but it would still have play value (...) (18 years ago, 26-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 3.263)

  Improved Pick-A-Brick packing

I recently made a trip to the pick-a-brick at the Orlando LEGO Imagination Center and spent time stacking bricks to fit inside the large cup. After I returned home and counted my booty (1071.67 cubic bricks) I decided to investigate what the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping) !

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 3.248)

  MOC: Microscale Disney Magic

I'm not one for announcing my MOCs, but I've been working on this one for awhile now & thought it deserved to be talked about. Introducing the Disney Magic Cruise boat in micro-scale: (URL) (photo by Joe Meno) (URL) (photo by Todd Thuma) (URL) (...) (16 years ago, 11-Nov-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.boats, FTX) !

lego, orlando, florida
(score: 3.224)

  GFLUG at Tampa Train Show - Dec 17-18, 2011

For Immediate Release Contact: Robin Werner TAMPA, FLORIDA - The Greater Florida LEGO Users Group (GFLUG) is proud to announce its participation in the Tampa Model Train Show this December 17-18, 2011 at the Florida State Fairgrounds Special Events (...) (13 years ago, 15-Dec-11, to lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug, FTX)

lego, center, florida
(score: 3.211)

  Brickworld Pick-a-Brick quality

/pokes head into .events, looks around... A couple weeks ago I sorted out the cardboard box of Pick-a-Brick I purchased from the Northfield Lego store at the special Brickworld event on Friday night. As I was sorting, I found a half-dozen 1x1 (...) (16 years ago, 15-Aug-08, to lugnet.events)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 3.160)

  California Lego Imagination Center has new LEGO Sets

The Lego Imagination Center at DownTown Disney in California now has several of the new Lego Sets. I confirmed that they have the World City Sets, most of the new Trains (including the new train station and bullet train), as well as the new (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center, lic
(score: 3.159)

  Re: New 2006 sets sited at Lego Imagination Center - Disneyland Ca

(...) (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 3.154)

  Re: Where is the new 7893 Passenger Plane available?

I found it today at the Lego Imagination Center at Disneyland California - They had a bunch of them - Very cool!!! Thanks - Anyone seen the airport yet? "Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@cox.net> wrote in message news:Iq7G1D.LoL@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 20-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 3.115)

  Re: Nicholas is happy.

"Nick Cameron" <nk@md.prestige.net> wrote in message news:G2HLsr.Dvu@lugnet.com... (...) on the (...) made (...) new (...) more. (...) Sounds like Nicholas found the LEGO Imagination Center (LIC) in Orlando! ;-) Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, imagination, center, lic, orlando
(score: 3.115)

  LEGO® Universe Opens Nexus Tower

LEGO Universe Opens Nexus Tower Posted by Bjorn - May 23rd, 2011 The LEGO Group today announced the opening of the "Nexus Tower" in "LEGO Universe", which is claimed to be the largest in-game structure ever built. "As Nexus Tower opens its doors (...) (13 years ago, 26-May-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.gaming, FTX)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 3.111)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Agreed, for LEGO Imagination Stores, yes this will be difficult; they're very high traffic. But for some of the smaller stores, no. But it comes down to some information vs. no information at all. In my case, I'd rather have some information (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, imagination, lic
(score: 3.100)

  LEGOLAND Florida to Begin Hiring 1,000 Workers Soon

LEGOLAND Florida to Begin Hiring 1,000 Workers Soon By Kyle Kennedy The Ledger February 11, 2011 WINTER HAVEN: LEGOLAND Florida plans to get busy hiring about 1,000 "model citizens" before the theme park opens in October. LEGOLAND officials (...) (13 years ago, 15-Feb-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

lego, orlando, florida
(score: 3.091)

  Re: Unique items at Disneyland Florida LEGO shop?

Huw Millington wrote in message ... (...) I was at the LEGO Imagination Center in Orlando (located in Downtown Disney in Lake Buena Vista) last Tuesday (I had to go to Orlando for work so might as well stop by). As was the case the last time I was (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center, lic, orlando, florida
(score: 3.081)

  The NGLTC LEGO collection just got bigger.....

The NGLTC LEGO collection just got bigger, or maybe the truck just got smaller. :) (URL) OK maybe the truck didn't get smaller, but we did rescue some fine LEGO sculptures. Recently a set of LEGO sculptures from the LEGO Imagination Center in (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 3.081)

  LEGO Systems Unveils New Collection at 2011 American International Toy Fair

LEGO Systems Unveils New Collection at 2011 American International Toy Fair From the first preschool building experience to the final click of a brick on a themed model to the roll of the dice, children of all ages have so many ways to creatively (...) (13 years ago, 13-Feb-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 3.059)

  Re: U.S. Lego?

(...) In that case he will be pretty close to both Legoland California (which is in Carlsbad) and the Lego Imagination Center at Disneyland (in Anaheim). Here's a link to LEGO's page about the LIC at Disneyland: (URL) web page is (URL) Lego (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, imagination, center, lic
(score: 3.052)

  Re: New LEGO Stores!

(...) Jason Spears addressed this pretty well. Everything he said holds true for the Lego Store (technically an "Imagination Center", dunno if that makes a difference) in Downtown Disney. (...) Again my only experience is LIC Downtown Disney, but (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, imagination, center, lic
(score: 3.051)

  The GFLUG/GFLTC Events Weekend...

LEGO Fans, The Greater Florida LEGO Users Group and Train Club will have displays and more at the following three events in central Florida on the weekend of March 14-16... Event one is the Spring H & R Trains Show, in Pinellas Park, Florida March (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug) !

lego, center, orlando, florida
(score: 3.050)

  Re: Is anyone in Florida?

Doug, Nice to see that there is life out there! I have been talking with guys about a trip to LEGO Imagination Center in Orlando. They seem to want to go one weekend in August. I could meet with you late on a Thursday or Friday? Would you like to (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)

lego, imagination, center, orlando, florida
(score: 3.049)

  Re: My personal FOTW

(...) Lego outlet stores are great stores that are directly affiliated with TLC. Some of them (maybe all?) have very cool large scale models, as one would see in legoland, (1) and display cases that you don't see everyday. Often they have older, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center, lic, florida
(score: 3.047)

More:  Next Page >>