  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 61 – 80 of about 160000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  The LEGO® Brick Factor: If You Build It, They Will Come

The LEGO® Brick Factor: If You Build It, They Will Come GRAPEVINE, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OPEN auditions for a position as Master Model Builder at the new LEGOLAND Discovery Center Dallas/Fort Worth will be held on Saturday, January 22, 2011, from (...) (14 years ago, 12-Jan-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, FTX)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 3.017)

  New Trains 2022 - High speed passenger train 60337 and freight train 60336

Hi Lugnet train fans! anybody besides me who has looked into the new trains 60336 and 60337? I was pleased, that the train system is still available at LEGO. Of course not as exhaustive as the 1980 and 1991 roll-out of train sets, but still nice. (...) (2 years ago, 4-Jul-22, to lugnet.trains)

lego, center
(score: 2.996)

  Re: Whoo hoo!!!

(...) Sorry for not being specific enough. In LIC I meant Lego Imagination Center. As Jon said it is in the new Downtown Disney and has been open for about a month. The phone number in case anyone is intrested is 714-991-6512. I just got home from (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

lego, imagination, center, lic, orlando
(score: 2.929)

  LEGO Architecture at the National Building Museum

If you are in Washington, DC area this Summer. Opening This Weekend: LEGO Architecture at the National Building Museum Posted by Nevin Martell July 2, 2010 When you’re a kid, there are few better ways to spend an afternoon than playing with LEGO (...) (14 years ago, 3-Jul-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.md, FTX)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 2.927)

  Downtown Disney Lego Store being renovated

The Lego Imagination Center at Downtown Disney has started renovations. The store itself is now hidden behind privacy walls, and all the signage and figures have been removed from the roof. (Brickley the sea serpent and the other large statues are (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 2.909)

  LIC Aneheim Update

We just got back from our little anniversary trip to Disneyland Resort and I thought I'd post a small shopping update regarding the Lego Imagination Center at Downtown Disney. Surprises: No planes (had my heart set on a Sopwith Camel. :( Next time, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

lego, imagination, center, lic
(score: 2.908)

  Re: Anyone seen/baught a PAB Tub?

(...) Janey, you live too close the the only store I know of that does frown on PAB stacking: (URL) They post a no-stacking policy above their PAB tree: (URL) At least it was there when I last visited the store 3 years ago: (URL) For Brand Retail (...) (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

lego, orlando, florida
(score: 2.905)

  LEGOLAND® Florida : A new theme park

Yes that's right LEGOLAND® is coming to Florida. As mention and reported from different websites. News was leaked Wednesday afternoon in e-mails that the former home of Cypress Gardens Adventure Park in Winter Haven, Florida has been purchased and (...) (15 years ago, 21-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

lego, orlando, florida
(score: 2.879)

  GFLUG at the Orange Blossom Special Train Show

For Immediate Release Contact: Robin Werner MANATEE COUNTY, FLORIDA - The Greater Florida LEGO Users Group and Train Club (GFLUG/GFLTC) is proud to announce its participation in the RealRail’s Orange Blossom Special Train Show this February 27-28, (...) (15 years ago, 25-Feb-10, to lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug, FTX)

lego, center, florida
(score: 2.875)

  LEGO Systems and Atlantis, Paradise Island Resort

PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas and ENFIELD, Conn., Jan. 19, 2010 /PRNewswire/ LEGO® Systems and Atlantis, Paradise Island Resort Announce the World's First-Ever LEGO Summer Camp Programs. This July, Your Child Can Experience 5 Days of LEGO Building, (...) (15 years ago, 20-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 2.855)

  Re: 4817 Dungeon

"Kyle Henneberque" <kaaskop15@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G5Dq3E.JHF@lugnet.com... (...) real (...) Define real cheap ... this set retails for $5.39 at the LEGO Imagination Center (Orlando), and at one Zany-Brainy where I saw it. Both of (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, imagination, center, lic, orlando
(score: 2.846)

  GFLUG at Tampa Train Show - Dec 19-20, 2009

For Immediate Release Contact: Robin Werner TAMPA, FLORIDA - The Greater Florida LEGO Users Group (GFLUG) is proud to announce its participation in the Tampa Model Train Show this December 19-20, 2009 at the Florida State Fairgrounds Special Events (...) (15 years ago, 7-Dec-09, to lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug, FTX)

lego, center, florida
(score: 2.838)

  Re: Questions about the Lego Store in Chicago

(...) I'll preface this with the following, I don't live in Chicago and haven't been to this particular store. BUT, I believe this store is a LIC (Lego Imagination Center) I do live near one of those (the Minnesota one) and from what I have read (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center, lic
(score: 2.824)

  Re: CHROME SETS in Virginia?

(...) Hi there Dimitar, welcome to .castle. The only place in the USA that has been mentioned having the Chrome Knight sets is the LIC in Florida (that's the LEGO Imagination Center by the way). I have not seen mention of anyone finding some (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

lego, imagination, center, lic, florida
(score: 2.822)

  Brick'n Fun Fest - Orlando, Florida, USA...

Greetings Florida LEGO Fans, In less then two week the Brick’n Fun Fest kicks off in Orlando, Florida! The home base of the fest is the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club display at the Great American Train Show. We will have our main display plus (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains) !

lego, imagination, center, orlando, florida
(score: 2.812)

  Re: Is 3739 Blacksmith Shop available at Lego Stores?

I was at the imagination center in Orlando, FL. the guy there had never HEARD of 3739, or lugnet or anything. But they did have guarded inn and the other legends as well as wild west. it seems S@H is the only way.. for now. -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 2.808)

  LEGO®: 8x15-Ft LEGO Mural Honors Disney Creativity at First D23 Expo

LEGO: 8x15-Ft LEGO Mural Honors Disney Creativity at First D23 Expo NEW YORK, Sept. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- In honor of the inaugural Disney D23 expo, LEGO Systems Inc. encouraged Disney fans and families to participate in a four-day collaborative build (...) (15 years ago, 18-Sep-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney, lugnet.licensed, FTX)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 2.804)

  Adults only - Restricted

Due to some paint-everyone-with-...same-brush rules at Merlin Entertainment, Adults are not allowed at the Lego Discovery centers without a child *1 To appease the folks who do not have children, Merlin has a once a month "Adult-Only" night where (...) (11 years ago, 31-Jul-13, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, center
(score: 2.799)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) Wow, that just completely sucks. And it seems more than a bit unfair, since I've seen employees at a LEGO Imagination Center store READING LUGNET ON THE STORE COMPUTERS!!! Ken, you have my sympathy. I think LEGO really screwed you over on this (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 2.794)

  Re: has anyone every visited the Lego shop in Downtown Disney?

(...) Do you mean Disney World (Orlando)? If so, a trip to the LEGO Imagination Center in Downtown Disney is a must. Be aware that they are undergoing significant renovation and most of the outdoor play area is walled off. Their prices are at least (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 2.785)

More:  Next Page >>