 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18235
18234  |  18236
Subject:
Adults only - Restricted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2013 20:22:06 GMT

Due to some paint-everyone-with-the-same-brush rules at Merlin Entertainment,
Adults are not allowed at the Lego Discovery centers without a child *1

To appease the folks who do not have children, Merlin has a once a month
"Adult-Only" night where kids are not allowed.  I guess all people who want to
see the Lego Discovery center who do not have access to young children must be
considered pedophiles. *2

To that end, rtlToronto as well as other Ontario LUG's have been invited to
participate in one of the "adults-only" nights contests.

You can read all the info here:

http://www.legolanddiscoverycentre.ca/toronto/news-events/event/745/adults-only-night-summer-in-the-city-theme.aspx

So make a MOC, and have it judged, and if you win, it will be on Display. *3

Regards
Chris

1. I blame the lawyers
2. Anyone seen Eric S, and his robotic cat??
3. or you can Sign up and Display at Brickfete Montreal this November
www.brickfete.com