 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18234
Re: Brickfetes Great Ball Contraption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2013 20:11:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Brian Davis wrote:

...it played by itself, with its own balls all day Sunday and
not once was it out of commission.

Now that is some impressive endurance. Or staying power. Very nice.

Thank, I like to tell anyone who will listen how much fun it is to play with my
balls.

Sadly, I do not have photos, or videos of my balls...

You need to move down here to the States. Here, we've even been known to send
pictures of our balls from our smart phones, and if you do it right you can even
get on the national news.

Well, with the Canadian Dollar so close to par with the greenback, Janey and I
have thought that with a few bucks, we could buy a block or two of Detroit and
relocate.  We did the math,  I think we can "snowbird" for 6 months at a time.
we'll have to see.  Do you guy take Visa and have regular electricity in
'Merica?

How's that Brian?

Nice. I've really been missing LUGNET.

lol - me too.