 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18229
Re: Brickfetes Great Ball Contraption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:12:20 GMT

How can we trust ANYTHING you say when clearly everything you've posted appears
twice.

4 GBC mocs, carry the 2 - ummm, I think at best you have 1 GBC, and its some
boring STEP unit.

Bring it.

I detect... what's that??  Jealousy???  Got it.  Put yur Chi where yur mouth
is...

I'll see you at Brickfete!

Dave K

Even with the double posting...

Let's take a final tally from the show, shall we?

Dave's 4 (FOUR!!!!) GBC's build a week before the show (A WEEK!!!  ALL 4!!!)
worked the entire convention.  No problem, no worries, no losses, no issues...

Chris's 1 GBC he built ALMOST IN THE LAST MILLENIUM!!!! was taken out after 5
minutes.

Oh, is that key grips going by?

Dave K
-rtlToronto--the kinder, gentler--baah, p on it! :)