 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18217
18216  |  18218
Subject:
Brickfetes Great Ball Contraption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2013 23:37:26 GMT

I've been posting more at the Brickfete Forums page.

http://www.brickfete.com/AFOL/forum/

I will be bringing 2 GBC modules.  I have posted about the trials and
tribulations of GBC at Brickfete.

If your an rtl'r and are signed up for Brickfete, make a GBC section, and bring
it to the show.

See you all at Brickfete.

Regards

Chris