 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18238
Re: Brickfetes Great Ball Contraption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2013 01:31:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Brian Davis wrote:

(SNIP)

While the Lego soccer balls are nice, I've utilized the power of my 3D
printer(s) and am printing up a copy of this.

Playing with my Lego balls is fun, but when this is done I will play with Steel
Balls.

7/16" steel ball bearing will roll and spin and go up and down.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:65251

Maybe I can add a motor to this and have a machine play with and lightly move my
balls?