 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18231
Re: Brickfetes Great Ball Contraption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2013 16:40:35 GMT

Dave's 4 (FOUR!!!!) GBC's build a week before the show (A WEEK!!!
ALL 4!!!) worked the entire convention.  No problem, no worries, no
losses, no issues...

Chris's 1 GBC he built ALMOST IN THE LAST MILLENIUM!!!! was taken
out after 5 minutes.

Oh, is that key grips going by?

I'm detecting a hey mister, your GBC sucks vibe in your post.

I love the fact that the GBC, which was created as community-building,
cooperative activity... can immediately sink to the lowest common denominator
when placed in the hands of rtlToronto.

:)

On the flip side, pictures? Video? Documented failures with Chris cursing in the
background? You know, the good stuff.

--
Brian Davis