 Administrative / General / 12142
Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:00:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ken Nagel wrote:
   Furthermore while my friends and acquaintances know I work at a Lego retail store. When I post here however I’m on my own. It’s not something I put in my posts. Taking care of the stock room and sweeping the floor once or twice a week Doesn’t qualify me as an insider. I find my information the same place most of you do, through the internet. However since this “administrator” decided to raise that flag I was fired “for being a member of “that” AFOL web site”.

Wow, that just completely sucks. And it seems more than a bit unfair, since I’ve seen employees at a LEGO Imagination Center store READING LUGNET ON THE STORE COMPUTERS!!!

Ken, you have my sympathy. I think LEGO really screwed you over on this one.

JohnG, GMLTC