 Administrative / General / 12154
Re: The whole story?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 21:58:12 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   Snipped a lot of stuff to get to the crux.

In lugnet.admin.general, Ken Nagel wrote:

   That info came from another web site.

So you’re not denying that you did in fact pass around unannounced information? (regardless of source, it was unannounced, right?)

No I passed along public information as witnessed by the fact I found it throught normal public channels.

   If so, are you saying that as a LEGO employee you think it’s OK to pass around information that LEGO doesn’t yet WANT public?

Don’t know what they wanted announced but the fact is the horse was out of the barn.

   My assessment: you’re just looking for sympathy because you messed up, and you found a convenient whipping boy who happened to make a joke, (me) to try to hang your problems on.

My assessment is the fact that you are trying so hard to steer this away from the original topic is pathetic. It would have ended at the first post if you were man enough to offer an appology to the library and NILTC or if the administration was capible of policing it’s own.

Ken