 Marketplace / Shopping / 12156
12155  |  12157
Subject:
Lego Loyalty Cards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 12:28:13 GMT

Lego has started a loyalty card system for repeat customers.  I got
one on Friday when I stopped by the Orlando Imagination Center.  You
get a stamp for every $25 you spend.  Get 8 punches and get a $10 gift
certificate.  Get 16 punches and get an additional $20 gift
certificate.   The store has a 'double punch' promotion right now so
each stamp is only $12.50.