 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15389
FT: Red Sox Promo Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 18:15:45 GMT

I have come across a small number of the promotional Boston Red Sox
Minifigs. You can see what they look like here:

http://www.landofbricks.com/bl/redsoxfig.jpg

I am willing to trade them for some of the Duplo promotional bricks I do not
have, these include:

Lego Store Chicago 2000 opening

Human Resources 1993 brick

Lego Imagination Center (Disney Orlando) brick

Lego Systems 1973-1998 25 years of building Brick

Brick or Treat 2000 with Lego Logo brick

Made in Connecticut brick with blank back

I am sure there are a few more bricks out there that I do not know of. I
have all the Legoland bricks (except the one listed above).

If you have anything to offer please feel free to contact me. Please put
something about a trade in the email title if you do email me.

Thanks!
Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com