  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 1381 – 1400 of about 160000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Two queries: How-to for loco wheels and which app did this?

(...) I think that's done with edge detection in POV or MegaPOV but I'm not sure. You could always ask him (or any other author of images you like). The problem I have with that approach is that parts of the same color blend together. take a look at (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

lego, center
(score: 1.195)

  Re: Converting LDD parts to LDraw

(...) Thanks. I had forgotten about the LUT version of that part. With your instructions I've started on part 4505. I got the number from another post of yours, though everyone else seems to only know it as x79. I found that with your technique I (...) (13 years ago, 9-May-11, to lugnet.cad)

center
(score: 1.194)

  Report on LEGO events at Philcon 2004

The first annual LEGO Sub-Track at the (URL) Philcon> SF convention this past weekend was a great success. Only two AFOLs contributed, but dozens of attendees participated and at least five specifically requested a return next year. Events included (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.194)

  Re: Whatever happened...

(...) I wouldn't say that. However, the Lego community has changed. It's no longer what it was when I joined in like 1995--it's...I dunno, more mainstream. Key items that happened: 1. Todd and Suzanne create Lugnet. Key outputs: -Now people have an (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !!

lego, center
(score: 1.194)

  Tracked Things Festival Continues: XTank "Proof of Principle"

Hi, everyone. I'm starting to think this calls for a "put treads on it" contest. Adrian and Nik have inspired me to break out my March find of conveyor belt service packs (the narrow ones, sadly) to work up a "proof of principle" that I hope to (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.194)

  Lugnet Member Data (was: Re: Lego changes CEO after new losses)

(...) According to Lugnet membership statistics, your average AFOL is nearly halfway between 32 and 33, male, probably white (that's a guess rather than a stat), and living in California (ok, really just living in the USA). Of course the Lugnet data (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, florida
(score: 1.193)

  Re: Brute Force Brick

(...) I do see this as a pretty big impediment to custom LEGO electric parts. I've run into this myself, just trying to make some simple light units. My solution was this: Using silver paint, paint leads on the side of a 2x2 brick (with the center (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, center
(score: 1.193)

  January Meeting: Photos, Results, and Next Challenge

Hello Everyone! On Saturday, January 26, 2002, SMART had it's first anniversary meeting. The Mini-Challenge for this meeting was to build a drag-race robot that could race 16' down the library carpet and come to a stop within 6" of a reflective (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

lego, center
(score: 1.193)

  Re: Diorama Drama

Whenever these pics do surface - someone needs to send them to the modelers at the Imagination Center at Disney World - theirs was not so creative (all store bought sets...) ;) EC (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

imagination, center
(score: 1.193)

  RCX IR Transceiver and Sensor Port Circuits

I've not seen much online in the way of circuits of the RCX transceiver or parts of the RCX itself. Everyone seems too busy reprogramming it! I have dismantled the units and traced the connections, found out the pin-outs and equivalent components (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, center
(score: 1.193)

  Worlds Greatest Hobby Show St. Louis, MO

The Gateway LEGO® User Group (GtwLUG) is going to be at the Worlds Greatest Hobby Show here in downtown Saint Louis, MO at the Americas Center from 10:00am to 8:00pm on the 8th and 10:00am to 5:00pm on the 9th of January. The show features vendors (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.mo, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.193)

  Re: Lego site broken again? (was Re: new set?)

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message news:38EEF1B9.1D530E...faq.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) SMOKING CRACK (...) If I am not mistaken (and it is hard to check from an airplane), the 633 red roof pack is part of the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database)

lego, lic, orlando
(score: 1.193)

  Re: New Moc - Stained Glass Window Mosaic

Hi Janey, I was so impressed by your work (ALL YOUR MOCs blew me away!) at BrickFest 2004 in DC that I had to copy the idea of the stained glass windows! Since I'm more a brick technician than artist (like you!) mine is a bit more graphic than (...) (20 years ago, 18-Dec-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic)

lego, center
(score: 1.192)

  Re: LXF File Format

(...) MODEL is relatively easy to crack but since they use a bit different coordinate system and their part have different rotation/center points, the conversion between LXF <-> LDR would be a pain which would need a compatibility layer library with (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

lego, center
(score: 1.192)

  Re: Shop@Home Nightmare! (from a now ex-AFOL)

(...) I seriously doubt that you'd get a "Jake who?" from anyone but the rollover call center. I worked and lived in Enfield for two years and have traveled back and forth there regularly for a year before and a year after. I've worked with and (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.192)

  Re: Are *we* part of TLG's problem?

(...) A lot of you do that, but a lot of us still buy new sets at new set prices (okay, I'm guilty of taking advantage of a few conveniently timed sales to pick up brand-new releases at 20% off a few times, but...). Besides, once a store buys the (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.192)

  Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced)

(...) I totally envisioned doing a fair like this, but even in my imagination the creations were not half as impressive as your fair. In my opinion the most creative thing I have seen online in some time. Bravo! Scott Costello (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.191)

  Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced)

(...) Hi Janey- the theme park looks just awesome, I love it! Great use of the pods for the cars in the ride (a tilt a whirl?). You have a great imagination and an enviable eye for detail. I am impressed with motorizing the whole thing too. Don't (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.191)

  Re: Is lego *truly* unlimited? (some thoughts)

(...) Well, 1st off, there's probably on the order of several hundred billion pieces on the planet. I remember reading in some FAQ the estimated number of pieces in the world, but I can't seem to find it at the moment. I know they make about 20 (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, center
(score: 1.191)

  Re: Town Hall - Micro Scale for Lego Factory Contest

(...) Thanks Marc! (cool name, btw). The grey windowsill 1x2 center-stud plates (my favorite piece) are sitting on top of another red 1x2 center stud plate to get the 1/2 stud offset. One other useful trick is to put them on top of technic bricks. (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.town, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.191)

More:  Next Page >>