  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 1361 – 1380 of about 160000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Wanted Brick 1 x 4 without Center Studs

Hi to all! I need 18 NEW Trans-White (clear) Brick 1 x 4 without Center Studs (2 URLs) If you have them (or at least more than 50%), please write me!!!! I need them for a running project! Thanks, Luca (URL) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.199)

  Re: The Beeesh

(...) Tah ha, ya I'm thumb dumb. (...) This was a must and thus the robot was built. (...) I have a little Kevin Clague in there and he powers it. (...) I missed not having a robot like that around (GG Mech) so I made myself another one. Isn't Lego (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha)

lego, center
(score: 1.199)

  Re: Tallest lego crane

(...) Currently, the base of the model has been disassembeled because of problems that I encountered with the slewing and crawling. The motors and gearing were off, and the crane wouldn's slew under its own power with the full 50 lbs of (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

lego, center
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Tallest lego crane

(...) The guy stays are made of aluminum, and are pinned together with 3 stud long axles. I have access to a computer controlled router table at work which i desgned and made the guys with. The only other thing non-lego is a bolt that goes through (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

lego, center
(score: 1.198)

  Help Wanted in Florida...

Hey Florida, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club is looking for more members! We would love to become bigger and better. You don’t have to be a train fan, just be a LEGO maniac. You don’t need a ton of brick’s, just like to build and have fun. We (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.fl.jac, lugnet.loc.us.fl.mia, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.loc.us.fl.pen, lugnet.loc.us.fl.stp, lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam, lugnet.loc.us.fl.wpb) !

lego, orlando, florida
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Transformer Power

(...) Are you using the standard transformer with the controller? If so, the rating is 7VA, which will probably give about half an amp at 9V after losses. With a more powerful transformer you could get a bit more out of the controller as others have (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

lego, center
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Going Shopping in the only Lego Outlet in Canada

Thanks, Mike!! I'll be going to Orlando (i think) in late May for a conference, and the LIC is definitely on my list of things to do!! I'll grab one while I'm there. Paul Sinasohn (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, lic, orlando
(score: 1.197)

  Flexible axles with lsynth  [DAT]

Hello, I am currently unable to create flexible axles using lsynth and end piece LS40. I was wondering if anyone has been able to achieve this. This is the code that will not work with end part LS40 – 0 Untitled 0 Name: flex_axle.ldr 0 Author: MLCad (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

lego, center
(score: 1.197)

  Re: So here's a question....

(...) I was thinking that once the flame is out, the game is over. The no touching rule was thought of as both a safety feature, AND to make the game that much more difficult. (...) As soon as the candle stays out, its over. (...) Again, open to (...) (13 years ago, 26-May-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

center
(score: 1.197)

  Re: Official LPub manual online  [DAT]

I need a help with Lpub. I just can't get it to work (checked the manual already). I am posting this here so maybe manual could get an update if necessary. 0 Untitled 0 Name: example.ldr 0 Author: MLCad 0 Unofficial Model 0 ROTATION CENTER 0 0 0 1 (...) (13 years ago, 25-May-11, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

center
(score: 1.197)

  Re: Beveled flex tubing  [DAT]

(...) That did it! Here's the part I needed... thanks again!!!! 0 ~Technic Flex-System Hose 45 bevel End 0 Name: 76_bevel3.dat 0 Author: Lar with hints from Philo 0 ROTATION CENTER 0 0 0 1 "Custom" 0 ROTATION CONFIG 0 0 0 WRITE Inner cylinder (...) (13 years ago, 24-May-11, to lugnet.cad)

center
(score: 1.197)

  Re: Beveled flex tubing  [DAT]

(...) Great! Note that it may be easier to use slant instead of stretch/rotate. It is a bit more difficult to figure out at the beginning, but it avoids calculations and gives simpler coefficients. Here is the result, applied to your file: 0 (...) (13 years ago, 24-May-11, to lugnet.cad)

center
(score: 1.197)

  Re: Going Shopping in the only Lego Outlet in Canada

"Rob Doucette" <news@doucettenet.com> wrote in message news:FtA0yD.2Kn@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) I agree 100% with Rob's comments. I get to Orlando for work on a regular basis so I try to swing by the LIC when I can. Last year it seemed like (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, lic, orlando
(score: 1.197)

  Lego kiosks in malls?

Last year LEGO put up small kiosks in malls during the Holiday shopping season? Are they doing that again this year? In suburban Philadelphia, we have the massive King of Prussia shopping center. Last year LEGO had a kiosk in the "Court" portion of (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, center
(score: 1.196)

  So here's a question....

Since my last post got eaten by the sub-ether... I have a new question-- Regarding the candle'bot, right from the rules-- Eligible:Public & AFOL Goal: The First Robot to find and extinguish a candle flame will be the winner of that round. Robots (...) (13 years ago, 18-May-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

center
(score: 1.196)

  Re: WTB 1990 Lego Idea Book # 260

"Mark Harrison" <harro1@one.net.au> wrote in message news:38F31EA7.185DE8....net.au... (...) If you are in the US contact either of the LEGO Outlets (VA or GA) as both have had them recently. Also, the LIC in Orlando had some as well. They cost (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, lic, orlando
(score: 1.196)

  Re: Review of Lego Creator Show at David Jones, Sydney.

Hello all, (...) Afterburner: You may remember that we were not able to research the origins of (URL) this model>, but after almost a year I've (accedentally) found the location of the buiding: The Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center. This is (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.196)

  7235 Police Motorcycle

Well I got a S@H gift certificate hand had a little left at the end of placing my order so I added 7235 Police Motorcycle to the order (which set a record in that it arrived less than 24 hours after placing it on the 27th. Those that know me know I (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.town) !

lego, center
(score: 1.195)

  Re: German Lego®-builder with mega-project

(...) Following is my attempt at the translation. Comments between parentheses are my own words. The rest of the translation is a bit loose in some sentences. Read well, Andreas Stabno (URL) Ballmann in his little empire The little basement (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 1.195)

  Re: Lego changes CEO after new losses

(...) I don't know. It would nice to have one closer to Detroit, but there's also the overhead of operating a bunch of physical stores. What are people's impressions as to the success of these new stores? I do think that PAB is a nice low investment (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, orlando
(score: 1.195)

More:  Next Page >>