 Marketplace / Shopping / 11989
11988  |  11990
Subject:
Lego kiosks in malls?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:09:19 GMT

Last year LEGO put up small kiosks in malls during the Holiday shopping
season? Are they doing that again this year?

In suburban Philadelphia, we have the massive King of Prussia shopping
center. Last year LEGO had a kiosk in the "Court" portion of the mall. But I
have not been in that section recently to check if they set up shop there or
not.

Bryan