 Marketplace / Shopping / 11993
Re: Lego kiosks in malls?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:33:34 GMT

I would say that the amount of excess stock/stock that was returned by Walden books in the last few years (and I bought up through liqudiators/clearance outfits) meant they sure didn’t sell what they had expected, and yes even up here in Canada there were kiosks last year, NOTHING THIS YEAR, so LEGO’s presencec is gradually decreasing in the local markets.