 Marketplace / Shopping / 11995
Re: Lego kiosks in malls?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 20:42:01 GMT

Bryan Kinkel writes:
Last year LEGO put up small kiosks in malls during the Holiday shopping
season? Are they doing that again this year?

In suburban Philadelphia, we have the massive King of Prussia shopping
center. Last year LEGO had a kiosk in the "Court" portion of the mall. But I
have not been in that section recently to check if they set up shop there or
not.

It looks like the current strategy is to open year-round stores with
Pick-A-Brick in a few places rather than have kiosks in a lot of
places.  Yeah, it sucks for people in areas without a LEGO store, but
maybe you'll get one next year.

--
William R Ward               bill@wards.net             http://bill.wards.net
   Help save the San Jose Earthquakes - http://www.soccersiliconvalley.com/