  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 121 – 140 of about 160000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO Shopping in Stockholm & UK

I am on my way back the US, I leave from Heathrow in the morning so I thought I would report on what I found on my journey which consisted of two days in Stockholm and one day in London. In Stockholm I found some things that I have not seen in the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

lego, imagination, center, lic, orlando
(score: 2.525)

  LEGOLAND® Florida Corrects Nursing Policy

From WTSP.COM 10 News Tampa Bay, FL Feb. 3, 2012 By Isabel Mascarenas LEGOLAND corrects nursing policy after breastfeeding complaints from mothers Winter Haven, Florida -- The LEGOLAND Florida theme park in Winter Haven is considered a (...) (13 years ago, 5-Feb-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

center, florida
(score: 2.522)

  Lego Imagination Center

Hello All, I hope that this is posted in the correct place, I couldn't really think of another place to place it. I just returned from my trip to Florida, where I visited Walt Disney World and the Lego Imagination Center in the Downtown Disney (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego)

lego, imagination, center, florida
(score: 2.522)

  Lego Imag. Center: Orlando trip report

During the holidays I had the good fortune of visiting the Lego Imagination Center at Downtown Disney in Orlando, FL. Here's a quick overview of what I saw that might be noteworthy to Lego fans. The LIC had a nice limited edition lithograph of set (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

lego, imagination, center, lic, orlando
(score: 2.514)

  Re: Brickfest, Westfest, Whateverfest

In lugnet.events, Eric Kingsley writes: <much good stuff snipped> (...) Or, "Ambassadors for the brick, with an emphasis on trains". I know the GMLTC spends *much* more time creating buildings, scenery, vehicles, etc., than we do creating trains. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org)

lego, imagination, center, lic
(score: 2.511)

  GFLUG at Festival of the Masters - Large Castle Display

This past weekend Friday Nov 7 thru Sunday Nov 9, the Greater Florida LEGO Users Group was asked to display at the Festival of the Masters which is the 28th annual art show in Downtown Disney near the LIC. It was essentially a 2 man show with the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

lego, center, lic, florida
(score: 2.507)

  As long as Imagination and Creativity exist so will Lego

I prefer to work with LEGO as the quality is guaranteed, if there is a problem I can easily and quickly solve it by communicating with a company I know will be happy to help. So, that's why I think LEGO as a brand is so strong and should remain so (...) (7 years ago, 24-Apr-17, to lugnet.general)

lego, imagination
(score: 2.504)

  Re: Which are teh LICs and do they ship (was Re: Nortel LEGO phone? (was: Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...)

Mr L F Braun wrote in message <387305EA.D3CC7997@p...su.edu>... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Buffie works at the Potomac Mills LEGO Outlet store which is different than the LEGO Imagination Center. In the past, the LIC has offered to ship (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center, lic, orlando
(score: 2.500)

  Where is the Orlando LIC?

I have a day off in Orlando and I want to go to the Lego Imagination Center. Where is it? (I gather it's inside a Disney zone but which one?) Is there a web site with directions to get there? (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center, lic, orlando
(score: 2.495)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <38721863.70E20E46@v...er.net>... [ ... snipped ... (...) I just happen to have one of their cards on my desk - here is the data: LEGO Imagination Center 1672 East Buena Vista Drive P.O. Box 22456 Lake Buena Vista, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center, lic, orlando
(score: 2.492)

  Re: Rest of the Throwbots are out now

(...) I visited the Lego Imagination Center in Orlando last weekend and picked up all six of the RoboRiders. The guy that worked there said that they had received them about a month before. So, I would think that they should be in regular stores (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.technic)

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 2.491)

  Re: Dates of New Lego Store openings?

(...) stores in NY, but he didn't tell me where. I'm guessing it's A) The one in Palisades Center, and B) possibly one in Manhattan, or one of the other four boroughs of NYC. Joe (so excited...he can hardly sleep at night) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, center, lic, orlando
(score: 2.474)

  Communication with Swan firmware

Good morning We are using a total of 12 lego rcx sets to practice in an educational center. We are using the nqc language with these robots. We use 2 types of firmware: on the one hand the firm0328.lgo, sometimes the firm0332.lgo, ie RCX2, and also (...) (7 years ago, 1-May-17, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

lego, center
(score: 2.467)

  Clearer catalog images of new 1999 sets

[Crossposted to lugnet.announce & lugnet.general; followups set to lugnet.general] Richard LaCalamito <docrich@gte.net> of Florida is producing 150 dpi JPEG scans of the new 1999 catalog, which is out now at the LEGO Imagination Center in Orlando, (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

lego, imagination, center, orlando, florida
(score: 2.467)

  Re: Saturday General Session Announcements

(...) Here's what I can pass along- At the SIGGRAPH here in San Diego, Steve B. told me about the idea of a "west coast" Brickfest and all of us (Tim was there too) agreed that the MIA Matt G. would make it difficult to have a BW in 2K4. Admittedly, (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.brickfest)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 2.457)

  Packing Up...

Hi all, My family and I are moving to Minnesota for my Dad's sabbatical. We will be there nine months and the LEGO Imagination Center will be about a hour's drive from where I'm staying. I'm planning on joining TCLUG (Twin Cities LEGO Users Group) (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.tclug, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 2.455)

  Re: Florida AFoL Fest? (was: West Coast Brick Fest - concerns and hopes)

(...) What if it was on the weekend of Nov 22-23? Here is a event plan (just for fun)... (URL) say your coming down to eat with the folks on Thanksgiving. Here is one way it could go down... 1- Drive down Friday 2- Go to the event Saturday (maybe (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

lic, orlando, florida
(score: 2.453)

  Re: My first visit to LIC

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lill writes: <snip> (...) I can totally agree with this. When I first started at the Mall of America LEGO Imagination Center in August of 1992, it was the greatest place in the world to me. I just worked there part time, (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, imagination, center, lic
(score: 2.452)

  Re: This is The Best Article on LEGO Group I Have Read

"Clifton D. Chambers" <cdchamberssr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JoMtt1.EvL@lugnet.com... (...) Here's the article: Rebuilding Lego, Brick by Brick by Keith Oliver, Edouard Samakh, and Peter Heckmann How a supply chain transformation helped (...) (17 years ago, 19-Sep-07, to lugnet.general) !

lego, imagination, center
(score: 2.451)

  Re: Deep south in March?

(...) There's the Lego Imagination Center in Orlando, but that might be too far out of your way. (...) When you're in the French Quarter, remember: You got your shoes on your feet. eric (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us)

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 2.449)

More:  Next Page >>