  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 1161 – 1180 of about 160000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

Hmm... To redeem some of the parts that have been mentioned before: 1x2x2: this was originally introduced for various printed bricks (including with a train window print on a clear one - now that's a nice window). Now the current use in plain solid (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

lego, center
(score: 1.266)

  Re: Hurricane Katrina Relief Suggestion

They are setting up a shelter a few miles from me in Molino, FL, for either 300 families (or 300 people, not sure which) from New Orleans. I dropped off 13 of the bonus Duplo buckets and 7 4107s today (all crammed in 4696 buckets, which I have a (...) (19 years ago, 4-Sep-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, center
(score: 1.266)

  Ahh, the old times...

Dear LEGO, When I was a kid, I remembered how LEGO toys were apart of a modular toy system. Town, for example, had a complementary set of vehicles and sets, focusing on emergency services (such as police, firemen, ambulance/hospital, etc) and on (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.265)

  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

(...) These are nice for single color steam domes. I never liked the notched edges on 2x2 round brick. (...) My initial reaction to this part was of a similar vein, but I recently built a large retainer wall, using mostly 1xNx5 and 2xNx1 bricks. And (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.265)

  More Vendors Wanted at NWBrickCon Brick Bazaar

This is somewhat of a repeat, but the deadline for pre-registration is fast approaching... Bring your Lego wares to NWBrickCon! NWBrickCon will be held October 7th-9th at the Seattle Center. And the Brick Bazaar is a fanstastic time to unload your (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.sealug) !!

lego, center
(score: 1.265)

  Re: Lego competition at the Puyallup Fair

(...) There were some pretty cool entries that I saw. An amazing Jack-in-the-box, and a really cool castle. Both amazingly detailed for the size constraints of the contest. The person accepting entries told me that I wasn't able to take pictures. (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.us.wa, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.265)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) Because, regardless of age or gender, it can be enjoyed by all - over and over again. We can, with creativity, build anything we can imagine. My little girl, when she is born in November, is only a short time from playing with LEGO toys (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.264)

  Re: Mursten catalog/phamplet

(...) Thanks Eric, I knew you would enjoy them. Here is a translation I received via email from Allan Johansen. <begin email from Allan> It is indeed Danish. A translation would be: The idea behind the centrally depicted plastic city plan* is to (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.264)

  Re: LEGO Factory impressions

(...) I ran in to that too! Your right! On the arm on my Little Blue Bot, there are 1x3 slopes in the center section of the elbow, but when the section I am adding a part to has an angle to it, like putting a part on a section of a model that has (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.264)

  Hotel Coral Essex

Hey Gang, Finally got some pics taken of a couple models I built for the SPLTC train layout we did for the National Orange Show we were at in San Bernadino over Memorial Day weekend. It is completely out of my imagination but based on the grand old (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

lego, imagination
(score: 1.264)

  Re: LEGO Factory impressions

(...) -snip- Here is what I mean, better to provide a picture: When I try to move the 1x3's down 1 stud, they will not. When they get close to what I am trying to do, they sit in mid air just outside the desired connection point. Something about the (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.264)

  Re: LEGO Stores

(...) The LEGO stores are owned and operated via LEGO Brand Retail (LBR), a subgroub in TLG. The US stores are headquartered in Enfield. There is only one franchise, and that's in Dubai. There are 23 (soon to be 26--stores in MA, CA and OR coming) (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.lego)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.264)

  SEALUG Meeting Minutes Oct. 7th, 2000

Hi everyone, We had our second SEALUG meeting at Gary Gerdes' home yesterday. Members present: Gary & Ian Gerdes Wayne Hussey & Terri Walter Jonathan McKay Joel Parker Mark Rideout Mark Sandlin Especially notable is that Jonathan's mom drove him all (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.announce)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 1.264)

  Re: The NGLTC LEGO collection just got bigger.....

The following was interesting in light of the discussions about disposal of models at LLW lawrence "James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:Gv8Mw6.Jqo@lugnet.com... (...) fine LEGO (...) Imagination (...) lucky (...) plan the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.263)

  Grape Ape Designs (was Re: Coolest Brickshelf account)

(...) Indeed! Thanks, Thomas. I recall you CAD work from ages ago. I think one of the earliest renderings I saw of yours was this (URL) Thalys set based on red train nose parts>. I have eyed with great interest many of your other model renderings, (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.263)

  Places to Buy Lego - Master List

Has a list of places to buy Lego ever been compiled? I'm particularly interested in chain types stores(more than one) over online establishments. I know all the major haunts but I'm particularly interested in more obscure places(ie Ross, etc). I'll (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.263)

  Anyone going to Orlando PaB soon?

Need to know if any one is going to Downtown Disney and could stop by the PaB to see if they have any 1x2 trans blocks. I was over at LLCA and they didn't have any 1x2s. Lots of 2x2. One of the masterbuilders told me something very interesting. The (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, orlando
(score: 1.263)

  Re: Brickfest Pneumatic Master and new Pneumatic Gate Circuits

Mark, I have studied and understand your 3+3 AND gate. A few years ago I made a simpler version of the same thing. My design replaces your six switches with one switch and mechanical linkages. Here is a picture of this AND gate: (URL) In my 1 AND (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

lego, center
(score: 1.263)

  Re: When to speak one's mind?

(...) Few things--summer's been insanely busy, but beyond that--nothing to say (surprises me as well...) Swastika ship? Baah. I've seen personal pleasure devices built with LEGO. And the history of the swastika goes far beyond the third reich. If (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, center
(score: 1.262)

  Telehandler finally completed

After a year of building several things at once and balancing a new job with an apartment, I finally got the telehandler completed. It is the creation I am the most proud of. (URL) are maybe 3 other telehandlers on brickshelf, but not many people (...) (19 years ago, 21-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic) !

lego, center
(score: 1.262)

More:  Next Page >>