  Search Results: lego
 Results 981 – 1000 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Introduction!!

(...) Hey Doug, I am also mostly a lurker. This post is mostly to make sure my pine newsreader can handle the private lugnet news server (as opposed to reading from a news server in my domain). I'm in Gainesville, crappiest little town in the US and (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: only 70.000

A few weeks I (and I suspect a few other UK r.t.l'ers) was 'headhunted' by a marketing agency to do some in-store promotion of Mindstorms in well-known high-street shops in the UK, from the middle of October. At the moment MS is only available from (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Newbie Question.. FAQ?

<snip> (...) Hyperlinks may never be an excuse for confusion :-) Eric BTW, the 'general introduction' which is lacking on the robotics page, is exactly what I try to offer on LEGO on my mind. Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) section: (URL) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Nice ripoff on Ebay

(...) I've bought 4-5 items on EBay -- a couple of copies of 'HeroQuest' by MB and some lego lots. And I've posted feedback a couple of times. What I have noticed is that there is no mechanism for feedback to reflect that there was a transaction, (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: CFD: lugnet.clones

(...) Yes. There's plenty of interest in the new clones, and whether things like hats and whatnot fit in with Lego bricks. (...) Oh, I don't think that matters too much. -gyug (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: First local to post for the D.C. area

I guess I should have added this to the end of the message: (disclaimer: Nope, don't work for LEGO/but want to.) Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus) legoman34@usa.net www.geocities.com/Ti...stle/1334/ ..... (waiting patiently for Todd and Susan to invite (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.dc)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Test

Matt Marshall wrote in message ... (...) Because we're rtl-ers (and now lugneters, I guess), and that's what we do. Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! (URL) in Deja News! (URL) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  WTB: Blue 2x2 Convex Disks (Found in Ice Planet sets)

Hello- I'm looking for Multiples of 2x2 Blue convex disks found on the rockets of the Ice Planet sets. Would you or anyone you may know of have any of these to offer? Will pay good price per! :-) Like below only in Blue. (URL) contact me if you have (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Possible fun for Dallas Legomaniacal Gamers

This isn't really about Lego products, but then again it doesn't really have to be in here. I was reading Blue's News ((URL) and I came across this. Go to that site for links to the plan and then the e-mail address if you're interested. Wish I (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Software Catalog from Lego!

Hi There! Last weekend the 'Spielemesse' (Play Fair) happened in Vienne. You can borrow board games there, and try them, before you have to buy them. Anyway, at the Lego stand there where some computers running the four actual Lego Software Program: (...) (26 years ago, 23-Nov-98, to lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Chessie Caboose

I guess I should post this to RTL first, but I thought I'd try it hear... On PNLTC, there's a Chessie Caboose. I'm guessing that stickers were used on the caboose... Now, I've just recently gotten into trains (so I know very little and next to (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  SSS Auction - big buyout

Lots of changes this weekend. For full listing, check my web-site >>> (URL) Here's the bulk of it: Yr Set# Description Pcs Bid Bidder Status 78 951 Expert Builder Bulldozer 355 $300 J Koob Sold 94 8880 Super Car 1343 $256 T L RX'd 94 8880 Super Car (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Happy Meals

Thanks for the info, I just posed that very question on RTL a day or so ago. Happy Meals + Lego = A good excuse to get out of cooking dinner! (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: LEGO Dreams (was: Re: I think I'm getting too involved...

(...) Good point. I had been assuming mostly a (semi-)mad dash from the counter to the LEGO aisle, pantomime filling the cart (decision: go for speed-scooping, getting many copies of just a few sets, or take the time to cruise the aisle, grabbing (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Welcome fellow Minneeesodans!

(...) go Saints! I used to live in Mound, then Golden Valley, now my parents live in Maplewood. This is one of 2 loc.* groups I'm permanently subscribed to because I get back to the Twin Cities once in a while... There are quite a few LEGO fans in (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Non-"Leading Brand"s here?

Perhaps a Princess.... wrote in message <3621e044.4881529@20...63.236>... (...) I'm telling you, I will convince everyone that the Russians could never have hurt us at any time during the Cold War even had they tried too.;-> There is no such thing (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: SW sets you'd most like to see

(...) Boba Fett minifig! But seriously, this is an all-around cool spaceship. However, the base might end up being made of saucer sections... I wouldn't mind saucer sections as long as they don't paint them! Then all those Star Trek Lego fans could (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: CFD: lugnet.announce

(...) No. It's a useful, GOOD group. Make it moderated and you're the only person that can post stuff to it. IF you want REAL Lego stuff there too, all people have to do is send it to you. Make the Followup-To automatically set to (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Lego "Vectors"

(...) nephew? (...) Forgot about those. What is the largest one of these Freestyle sets? I already got my Nephew a 30-piece Primo set (Half Price, too ;)), and I want to give my Neices a similar volume of Lego bricks. (...) (26 years ago, 27-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Lego Design Contest?

I got thinking earlier about the feasability of a lego design contest... The internet ratracing organization has a contest where every few weeks a topic is issued and then later submissions are collected and posted. People then vote upon the (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

More:  Next Page >>