 General / 785
Re: LEGO Dreams (was: Re: I think I'm getting too involved...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 13:07:07 GMT

Once upon a time, Larry Pieniazek <lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote:

Go to the store ahead of time and practice.

Just check with security or store management first as you are practicing
with property that is not your own.

Good point.  I had been assuming mostly a (semi-)mad dash from the
counter to the LEGO aisle, pantomime filling the cart (decision: go
for speed-scooping, getting many copies of just a few sets, or take
the time to cruise the aisle, grabbing individual sets?), and then
dashing back to the front.  Wouldn't give you *as* much practice as
actually filling the cart(s), but would be better than arm-chair
quarterbacking.

If you DO decide to practice, please post when/where, as I want to
watch. :-)

Me too! :)

Steve