 General / 724
Re: I think I'm getting too involved...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 00:20:51 GMT

Pawel wrote in message ...

Very often I have a dream that I am in some shop and notice either old
discontinued sets or sets that I really want (ie - 40 knights in one castle
minifig pack - that's how they SHOULD make them;)  So I could either say • that
the ID is running wild and I am expressing my unconscious desires (but
trust me

I have dreams like that sometimes too.  Found a Yellow Castle and a Monorail
once that way.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?