 General / 726
725  |  727
Subject:
LEGO Dreams (was: Re: I think I'm getting too involved...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 01:37:48 GMT

Jesse Long wrote:

Pawel wrote in message ...

Very often I have a dream that I am in some shop and notice either old
discontinued sets or sets that I really want (ie - 40 knights in one castle
minifig pack - that's how they SHOULD make them;)  So I could either say • that
the ID is running wild and I am expressing my unconscious desires (but
trust me

I have dreams like that sometimes too.  Found a Yellow Castle and a Monorail
once that way.

Seems like this could make for an interesting thread.  I thought maybe I
was the only one who had LEGO dreams...8)

Rob