 General / 727
Re: german promo sets 2964 & 2234
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 03:37:30 GMT

"Rufus T. Falkenstein" <rufus@uni-muenster.de> writes:

[announcement of new promo sets]

ok, ok, further postings regarding this offer will be on
market.buy-sell-trade. (sorry todd)

No need to apologize -- I think an announcement of this type fits A-OK into
lugnet.general (rather than only to the market groups) because your message
was 95% announcement and commentary, and only 5% market-oriented.

The only thing I would have done differently is (1) maybe to cross-post it
to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade and set the Followup-To to one or the other,
depending on how you guess the conversation might follow, and (2) note that
Huw Millington has photos of these two sets 2964 & 2234 on his PSD site.
A link to Huw's PSD is at http://www.lugnet.com/cool/site-043.html and then
type in 2964 or 2234 in the "Set Number" box.

--Todd