 General / 725
724  |  726
Subject:
german promo sets 2964 & 2234
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 01:03:12 GMT

hi folks

there is a currently running promotion in germany (as you might have
heard of). two of the sets are new releases - never seen before.
2964 - insectoid buggy (price is ~ $10)
2234 - town junior police (price is ~33)
the town set is scrap (in my opinion) just like all the other town jr.
stuff but the insectoid set is a "must have" for space collectors.
i am willing to give you a chance to get that set. i can send it by
groundmail($10, takes up to six weeks to arrive) or airmail ($12 for
one, $15 for two sets - takes one week to arrive).
anyway, if you don't bomb me with orders for several dozen sets i am
willing to help you to get this set before some ripper auctions it of on
ebay. payment will go to a friend of mine in the us (to avoid
transatlantic money-traffic) and references are recommended (if you have
dealt with matt chiles or bill katz/doug finney you are most welcome).

ok, ok, further postings regarding this offer will be on
market.buy-sell-trade. (sorry todd)

rufus t.