 General / 723
722  |  724
Subject:
GTG in Denver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 23:42:36 GMT

The subject confab was a success. Attendees: Duane, Joe, Roby, Heather
and your narrator.

Lots of playing! I got to show off my double stack articulated, lots of
oohing and aahing at SanDilego and the amusment park, and some good
trading too.

Also most of us watched the Legoland video, and those of us who did not
have an RCX already decided they needed one (I brought one of mine in
for folks to see).

Thanks to Roby and Heather for hosting it! One faux pas, we forgot to
take any pictures... We plan to do it again sometime soon.

I highly recommend confabs/minifests to people, they're lots of fun. I
want to see if I can get the record (1) for the most confabs attended,
or at least the most different states.

1 - you know me, if it's possible to turn something into a competition,
I find a way.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.