 Star Wars / 41
Re: SW sets you'd most like to see
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 02:02:16 GMT

Slave-1  -  Mostly, I want to see this set because it would come with a
Boba Fett minifig!  But seriously, this is an all-around cool spaceship.
However, the base might end up being made of saucer sections...

I wouldn't mind saucer sections as long as they don't paint them!  Then all
those Star Trek Lego fans could finally build an Enterprise.

While I'm sure TLG will do models of most of the ships featured in the
films, and probably some which weren't, I have to admit I'm really not that
excited about this whole thing.  It's true that TLG could do some great
adaptations, but I'm not going to hold my breath.  I'd rather be pleasantly
surprised if they do make some good sets.  I really doubt they could come up
with anything as good as what I've seen on people's web pages, especially
the Lego Purists website!  Check their place out, the Shuttle Tyderium is
incredible!

http://robotcity.com/lp/

Their Millenium Falcon is also amazing, and it's a shame that TLG will never
produce something as good as this.

Dave