 Star Wars / 36
Re: SW sets you'd most like to see
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 22:05:35 GMT

Chad Smith wrote:

I'm not sure what it's called, but Episode I (gotta get used to calling
it The Phantom Menace)

I think that name is.. misinformation? At least I hope that it is - it's
too much like a Scooby-Doo name :)

Anyway, that's all I got off the top of my head...let's hear yours!

Hmm... a cantina playset could be nice - they could almost reuse some of
the fabuland characters for the band :) Or maybe I should scan that 1984
catalogue so you'd get the reference!

The main things for me are the looks and functionality - so while I'd
love a model-team X-Wing to show off on my desk.. I'd also like a
version like the technic shuttle with tons of groovy features. I think
I'd prefer the.. oh lormy, I can't decide - I'll have to have both :)

Richard

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!