 Star Wars / 42
Re: SW sets you'd most like to see
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 13:30:00 GMT

Richard Franks writes:
Chad Smith wrote:

I'm not sure what it's called, but Episode I (gotta get used to calling
it The Phantom Menace)

I think that name is.. misinformation? At least I hope that it is - it's
too much like a Scooby-Doo name :)

Possibly, but at this point it's OFFICIAL misinformation.

See  http://www.starwars.com/episode-i/news/

I agree that it's a very Scoobadelic title.  Hmm...

1)  Lego acquires licensing agreement from Lucasfilm

2)  Lego promotion on the Cartoon Network features Scooby-Doo

Do I smell a conspiracy?

Chad