 Star Wars / 72
Re: SW sets you'd most like to see
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 21:17:35 GMT

Jinkies! After finding that phosphorescent paint and the tape recorder, I think
we've just about solved this mystery...

Chad Smith wrote:

Colin R. Gutierrez writes:

Well, not only that, but I thought he had to be unmasked by either Velma
or the _blonde guy_.  Luke Skywalker has what color hair?  ;]

That would mean Shaggy  =  Han Solo, and Scooby  =  Chewbacca

Since Shaggy (Han) is the only one of the gang that can understand Scooby
(Chewie).  And they all did "split up" in The Empire Strikes Back.

http://www.lugnet.com/news/       Search, Read, Post, or Watch Traffic

--
From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.