 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 4
Re: Welcome fellow Minneeesodans!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 11:58:21 GMT

Bill Toenjes <wtoenjes@PioneerPlanet.infi.net> writes:
Yah, sure-you betcha! I live in St Paul on the East Side near Lake
Phalen. Any locals interested in getting together in person or on the
phone to talk LEGO, B.S., trade sets/parts/or ideas send me an e-mail
direct. Leg Godt!

go Saints!  I used to live in Mound, then Golden Valley, now my parents live
in Maplewood.  This is one of 2 loc.* groups I'm permanently subscribed to
because I get back to the Twin Cities once in a while...

There are quite a few LEGO fans in the TC area...hope they all show up over
the next couple months...

--Todd