  Search Results: lego
 Results 901 – 920 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How does Lego sort Lego?

(...) Carrying this one step further: just sell us a plain-brown-box[1] of 2x4 brown bricks. The same box that Lego stores them in. Weigh the box, tell us how much/many and we (or someone) can break up the contents. An easy solution for TLC/LD. Ray (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: Custom Lego on the upswing?

Lar, I see 5 "custom" creations, but only 1 custom set. The rest are customized minifigs. Yes, they are custom, but not in the way your hopper is custom. They are modified Lego. Your hopper is an alternative to TLC designs. The other 4 "creations" (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: Lego Superhero Comic Book

(...) Wow, this is just plain awesome- great job! The story works well, the pics are all clear, and there is just the right amount of special effects to dazzle without overwhelming the Lego. The Gilligan shot projected onto a classic space display (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Toilets? Lawyers? (was: Ah, that feels better...)

(...) Thanks! What better decoration for the Lego room's bathroom than a Lego toilet? It's pretty lowbrow, and my kids love it. (...) So you start with this then you put it here then you do this: (5 URLs) (...) Heh- good call, but no. I didn't put (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  LEGO sales April 24 -

No LEGO in the Canadian Tire or Superstore flyers this week. The Walmart flyer has a bunch of Star Wars LEGO in it, but all at full Walmart price (13 cents below MFSR). ----- TRU flyer good Friday May 24 through Thursday May 30. 20% off all LEGO (...) (9 years ago, 24-Apr-15, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: FIRST LEGO League International

(...) From my colleague responsible for FLL: The FIRST LEGO League (FLL) program is currently not running in Israel. Nor has there to date been any Israeli teams participating in FLL. However any teams from Israel are welcome to sign up a team in (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.loc.il)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  LeGex Lego - New Stock! Space, Castle etc.

Hi Lego Fans, LeGex Lego in Australia has posted more Lego products for sale! Some highlights include: 6012 Seige Cart 6973 Deep Freeze Defender 6980 Galaxy Commander 8540 Judge Slizer/Throwbot 6706 Frontier Patrols MISB! Plus many more parts and (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: sw lego

(...) we (...) Hmmm?? Thats what Lego is for isn't it (well at least origionally)? To stimulate creativity. If you don't like a model you can use it as a starting point and make a much better version. Now the two sets in question I do have opinions (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Internet Buzz is useful

Maybe Lego should take another look at how secretive they are about releasing new Lego set information. Movie buzz on the internet made The Blair Witch project a success and people we eagerly awaiting the opening day. I think Lego could be more up (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto9 Robotics Competition Photos and Video Online

Hi folks, I've finally posted the photos from rtlToronto9: Show Me the Monkey, the seventh rtlToronto robotics event. Go and check them out: (URL) of course, Iain Hendry has put together an amazing video to go along with it. For a limited time, you (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca) !

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Take a spin in the LEGO Shop

(...) In the category of "you ask for it, you got it"... We are pleased to announce several new 360 degree views of many of our most popular products in the online LEGO Shop: • (URL) Millennium Falcon™> • (URL) Titan XP> • (URL) Ferrari F1 Racer (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  FA: 40 Lots of Lego on SeriousCollector.com - many Going!

Thanks for looking - be sure to check out the Airport Shuttle, the Club Cars, and the MetroStation! Click here for more details: (URL) Currently 2556 Shell Model Team F1 Ferrari MISB $40.00 8062 Technic Universal Set with Storage Case NIB $60.00 (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) I definitely have caught on to the idea that LEGO fans aren't one community, but several communities. We use the term "the LEGO community" to signify people who are seriously interested in LEGO and LEGO-related topics, and who build (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) I might have to stop by and see what that is...I am really curious now! It is right around the corner from the LD office, so I am surprised I missed it in the past! If I go, I will fill you in! :) jake (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Christmas lights for Lego

I just bought some tiny chaser Christmas lights and a lighted Christmas tree at TRU (6.99). They are a scale that is compatible with minifigs and a house. I will post pictures after I build my model. Just posting in case someone is interested. The (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.town)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: Interview with LEGO at Toy Fair

(...) That piece is a camera, it look's nothing like a blaster and it never has. Incidentally I have set 6083. Steve (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: Interview with LEGO at Toy Fair

(...) I've just followed your link, you've proved my point even better than I could. Steve (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream

Microsoft & LEGO form partnership. From: (URL) Corp. to Deliver Joint Services and Products with LEGO Company Enabling Consumers to Explore and Develop Their Creative Potential. REDMOND, Wash., and BILLUND, Denmark — Jan. 10, 2001 Microsoft Corp. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?

--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 3, 2003-- LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make? LEGO MasterBuilders Launch Global Search for Building Apprentices; International Celebrities Rise to the Challenge. To commemorate the launch of unique new classic (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.general) !!

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: non-Lego elements (rumors on Knex)

I would say that if they want to end KNEX, all they have to do is bring out KNEX Jr. and let the market kill it for them. Mike Reinhard "Ben" Beneke <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:FzswEo.8Co@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) us (...) SNAP (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.019)

More:  Next Page >>