 Local / Israel / 161
Re: FIRST LEGO League International
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 13:12:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.il, Alan wrote:
Hi there

I'm wondering whether there has been any Israeli participation in the FIRST Lego
League competitions (http://www.firstlegoleague.org) or whether anyone intends
participating this year.

From my colleague responsible for FLL:

The FIRST LEGO League (FLL) program is currently not running in Israel. Nor has
there to date been any Israeli teams participating in FLL. However any teams
from Israel are welcome to sign up a team in another country and then
participate in a FLL tournament in that country.

Best regards

Soren Lund
LEGO Community Development