 Local / Israel / 163
Re: A FIRST LEGO League challenge in Israel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 13:07:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.il, Alan wrote:
I'd like to set up a FLL challenge in Israel. After a number of enquiries
(including in this forum) I have found out that we can participate under the
auspices of the UK First Lego League.

Is there anyone here who would like to participate in a tournament or do you
know of others who might be interested?

For more information about FLL browse to
http://www.firstlegoleague.org/
and
http://www.firstlegoleague.org/default.aspx?pid=4160

Yaron, you described a LEGO Robotics course at Tel-Aviv University you ran -
maybe your students would be interested.

Alan

Hi Alan,

I think we'll be much intrested to, but I need some more details about it.
Can you email me to webrain2003@speedy.co.il
Thanks

Yaron Dori