 Local / Israel / 160
Re: FIRST LEGO League International
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 15:38:00 GMT

Hi Alan, it's your first post here, right?
If so welcome. Are you an Israeli AFOL?

My kids love Lego, and this year my 12 year old has a Robotics course at school.
I'm mostly enthusiastic with the Mindstorms part of Lego. I like the idea of
teaching young kids programming through Robolab.

I haven't heard about that we do, well at least the course that I'm teaching is
not.

Yaron "Webrain" Dori

I've discussed the First Lego League with my kid's teacher and we think it would
be a very nice idea to promote the competition here in Israel. Do you guys think
anyone else would be interested ?

Alan