 Marketplace / Shopping / 6023
6022  |  6024
Subject:
Christmas lights for Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 21:07:05 GMT

I just bought some tiny chaser Christmas lights and a  lighted Christmas
tree at TRU (6.99).

They are a scale that is compatible with minifigs and a house. I will post
pictures after  I build my model. Just posting in case someone is
interested.

The Chaser lights have a variable speed switch so the lights are "chasing".
They run off an adapter (extra) or 2 AA batteries. They are found in the
Christmas decorations and they are meant to be used with ceramic light-up
houses.

Sorry if I anyone is upset that it isn't a Lego set, but it is Lego related
and its Christmas.

Rose