 LEGO Company / 2582
2581  |  2583
Subject:
Take a spin in the LEGO Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 20:16:14 GMT

   http://news.lugnet.com/dear-lego/?n=4894
In lugnet.dear-lego, Allan Bedford wrote:
Virtual model tours? Where you can spin the product around 360 degrees to
really get a good look at it?

O.K. I know that’s asking a lot. :)

In the category of “you ask for it, you got it”...

We are pleased to announce several new 360 degree views
of many of our most popular products in the online LEGO Shop:
Millennium Falcon™
Titan XP
Ferrari F1 Racer 1:10
Citadel of Orlan
• ...

There are plenty more of these on the site.
Just look for the “360 Spin” link on the product pages:

So come check them out, and let us know what you think!
Thanks,
Jarid

Jarid B. Lukin
E-Commerce Business Manager