 Dear LEGO / 4894
Re: Shop@Home website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 03:32:50 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Jarid Lukin wrote:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Allan Bedford wrote:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Jordan Bradford wrote:
Would you please make the clickable images larger? They are only 384x288 pixels,
which is pretty small. I want to see super-up-close detail, so give us some
higher resolution photos, please!

Jordan and Allan,
Thanks for the feedback.  While I can't reveal too much, trust me that "Hope is
on the way".  ;)
Just keep an eye on http://shop.lego.com over the next couple of weeks AND the
next couple of months for some new and exciting features...

Virtual model tours?  Where you can spin the product around 360 degrees to
really get a good look at it?

O.K. I know that's asking a lot.  :)

In all seriousness, it would just be nice to have larger (and more) pictures of
the products.  I think it could only be a win for the company.  At least I don't
see any way it could hurt.

Best regards,
Allan B.