  Search Results: lego
 Results 721 – 740 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Non-"Leading Brand"s here?

Todd, if we want to discuss something other than Lego - the brand - do we have to do it in this section? I hope not. David Zorn (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: What's your current project?

(...) Speaking of skyscrapers, I have new pictures of my improved ~20 story half-minifig scale skyscraper and other models at: (URL) - building instructions en masse (...) I look forward to seeing new things on your web site! --Bram Bram Lambrecht / (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Lego Media 1999 Release

(...) Yes, I agree. It's bugging me to read in the catalogue that Scala is for the girls and Town Jr. is for the boys. Ok, so this is probably the approach that sells the most LEGO, since they use that marketing strategy. I remeber very well when I (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Lego Media 1999 Release

(...) Bah! What with ZNAP being 'primarily marketed for boys', and now 'LEGO Friends' - because men don't need to learn inter-personal relationships! I think that TLG shouldn't try to reinforce traditional stereotypes such as these. rant rant rant.. (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  (canceled)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Nice ripoff on Ebay

(...) Not a bad thing at all. It is this type of person that will make the Star Wars Lego a bit of a nightmare, buying them all up, offering to sell them to us for ridiculously hyper-inflated prices. This very auctioneer was probably one of those (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: CFD: rec.toys.lego feed here

(...) You can't do this. It's unethical to cancel someone else's post when it is not spam. Even if they happen to have cross-posted to lugnet.(something) I'd say the best option is to ignore it. If you see one cross-posted, and you want to, send a (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Dark Grey bricks ARGGHHH

Hi All, Well Lego has done it again a new color "Dark Grey" bricks. I relied on for many years the release of newer sets to get parts for my Classic Space collection, and now I wonder will Lego phase out Light Grey? Thanks Donald Durham (Donny D) (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: LUGNet Chat

If you wanted real time chat, you could join ICQ. There are a fair few Lego people there, and frequently have chats. go to www.mirablis.com and download the software and set it up. Once you have it, post your ident here, and I am sure people will (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Special Boxes

Richard wrote in message ... (...) It's still going over there. They're talking about memory requirements in computers or something. It's slowly dying. Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! (URL) (...) (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  X-wing

i must say that i was totally in awe when i saw a picture of a lego pre-production x-wing fighter in a recent star wars magazine. it looked to have many new peices that were fortnately not of the 'mono' type but more of just being new special (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  LEGO Media up

(URL) seems to have gone live. -- joshua (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Oude Lego?

Weet iemand waar nog 'oude' Lego-sets te verkrijgen zijn? In Rosmalen, bij speelgoedwinkel 'Annies' heb ik de voorraad al gehalveerd B-) Mark 'WinErr:001 Windows loaded - System in danger' (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.nl.bn.hdb)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: This is the beginning...

Mike Stanley wrote in message <3610288e.19277510@l...et.com>... (...) Hey, this is the first time I've even been a beta-tester. I'll take what I can get. I suppose I'm the token rabble-rouser in the beta group... Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  FOTW

Stopped by an out of the way Fred Meyer's today as they have had several sets on clearance lately and what do you know, all the LEGO clearance was an additional 50% off of the clearance price. Picked up alot of stuff just for the prices. Road block (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Have you seen any of these sets?

(...) Yup. I wish I had ordered a second one when I got mine. I knew I would want a matching pair at some point. 5541 is the only Lego set I have kept at work. People love it. -- Unofficial listing of weekly Lego Shop at Home phone specials (URL) (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Where to buy robot parts?

I've ordered a Mindstorms set from Lego Shop at Home which hasn't yet arrived. I'm wondering, though, where can I get sets of other components to work with this set. I know there are various Freestyle and theme sets, but I'm particularly thinking (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Lego Mindstorms RIS for sale

I have a new Lego Mindstorms RIS on the auction block! Visit the auction at (URL) . Current price is $320 Canadian. (That is roughly $204 USD) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: TARGETs ne'R' Us

Suzanne D. Rich wrote in message <361FF3A2.3DC6EE08@j...et.com>... (...) fyi: according to my bf (usually a fairly reliable lego source), the nashua telegraph said a target is pretty seriously looking at a site here in nashua to open. speculation is (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Have you seen any of these sets?

(...) I work for an airline, in sales, now (Not Virgin, someone else) and the marketing department is not too far away........ As they are always looking for marketing ideas, it is my intention to suggest they create Lego planes (like the Emirates (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 0.885)

More:  Next Page >>