 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14
Re: Have you seen any of these sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:47:00 GMT

I'm just looking around for any Flight sets (and promotional flight sets
too!) that you may have run across.  If you find any that you don't want
(Especially Airports [new or used]) please let me know.

I work for an airline, in sales, now (Not Virgin, someone else) and the
marketing department is not too far away........
As they are always looking for marketing ideas, it is my intention to
suggest they create Lego planes (like the Emirates and Lufty ones) to
give away. Little promo things like these they are always giving away
to corporates, travel agencies, etc. And, a toy like this would be the
best thing. Who wants a pen anyway! Besides, it would provide a nice
present for one of those big-wigs to give to their kids. I will let
one of these groups know when I know what they think.

Of course, this is being done for entirely selfish purposes, as I will
be able to get my hands on loads of them for very little!! And of
course offer them here!

nospam.richard.dee@virgin.net              remove nospam dot
Web Sight: http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                 ICQ 13177071