 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 77
76  |  78
Subject:
Where to buy robot parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 00:28:42 GMT

I've ordered a Mindstorms set from Lego Shop at Home which hasn't yet
arrived.  I'm wondering, though, where can I get sets of other components to
work with this set.  I know there are various Freestyle and theme sets, but
I'm particularly thinking about things like wheels and gears and such.  Is
there a way to buy these kinds of things buy themselves?  (I'm thinking
about things like boxes of wheels, etc.)  I've already visited the ebay
site, but that seems too long and too much of a hassle.

I'm a college computer science prof, and I bought one for myself with the
idea that if this works well I'll likely purchase several more for use with
class projects.  Ideally I'd like to acquire a quantity of accessories for
use with this.

(BTW..I'm aware of the Mindstorms expansion packs--I have 1 of them on order
as well.)

--
Tony Pittarese
www.pittarese.com

**Change nospam to tony in the above address to reply via email**