  Search Results: lego
 Results 521 – 540 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Mathematical proof that you can't build anything with LEGO bricks

--snip-- (...) "Mum! They have LEGO!" "Don't you have enough LEGO already?" "All my LEGO is in the cupboard." Fixed! (13 years ago, 13-Mar-12, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  LEGO® Friends 2012 Launch

BILLUND, Denmark (December 19, 2011) /PRNewswire/ LEGO® GROUP DECLARES NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION FOR 2012: DELIVER MEANINGFUL PLAY EXPERIENCES TO GIRLS WORLDWIDE WITH NEW LEGO® FRIENDS Company brings classic construction play to the girls’ aisle with (...) (13 years ago, 19-Dec-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: Arrivati i modelli Lego factory: condizioni di servizio

Per chi è curioso, ecco le condizioni di servizio del servizio Lego Factory: ---...--- LEGO Factory Terms of Service No purchase is necessary. The LEGO Group is not responsible for lost, distorted or misdirected uploads to LEGO Factory Gallery or to (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) How does this sound as a new charter for lugnet.dear-lego: lugnet.dear-lego: Online communication-to-LEGO channel; formal dialogues with the LEGO Company; suggestions, opinions, likes & dislikes, questions, etc. [Brad, is there anything in the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

I had previously emailed him at his Webtv address, but I have not gotten a response. I just emailed him at his second address. I will try to get more information about this lot. I am skeptical, his pictures don't seem to show enough stuff for what (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Dk UK Lego Tour (was Re: Lego event in Glasgow)

Well it would appear that the event in Glasgow is not a one off but part of a tour organised by Dorling Kindersley! Full details can be found at (URL) all started in early October but there are still 4 dates left in November. Nov 6th Big Ben (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  A&M LEGO Place LEGO Poem Update

Added a new LEGO Poem to the mix. Check it out here: (URL) entitled: Vero#2 Vero Love -AHui (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: LEGO Brick Masters Launches!

(...) It's good for a year (basically) from the time you sign up. Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Development (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: Lego Measurements?

Jeff Elliott <jeffe@telepres.com> wrote in message news:399AE564.46E7C2...res.com... (...) Having met many AFOLs, I would say that minifigs could be scale representations of some... I personally use 1 stud = 1.25 feet and I build to a larger (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  LEGO Festival Brussel

Hello all, Today, sunday november 2nd, I visited the LEGO Festival in Brussel. Take a look at the foto's I have taken to get an impression: (URL) Maico Arts (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.nl)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  LEGO 710 Wrecker with Car MISB CELLOPHANE -73

LEGO 710 . Lego " Wrecker with Car ". From year 1973. Never opened. Still sealed in its perfect original cellophane! This beautiful #710 is very hard to find in this exceptional new/sealed condition. It may not be many left ! Lego enthusiasts: Here (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: LEGO trains...The Future of Model Railroading?

(...) Larry, you don't know the half of it. I am not allergic to the oil, but rather then entire scope of all that are walnuts. I am allergic to the trees, the pollen, the hulls and the nut kernals. I work in the nut business full time and live (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  LEGO Brick Masters Launches!

All, Just a quick announcement (I'm in a team meeting in Germany at the moment!) to let you all know that the LEGO Brick Master program has officially launched! Check out the details at: (URL) you run into any confusion, problems, or questions, (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego) !!

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: Do you separate old vs. new LEGO?

(...) My old lego is constantly at war with my new lego. I build tanks- like vehicles from my old 70's lego (mostly yellow universal and blue/grey space sets) and have battles with the new lego. My old lego vehicles are manned by old space and (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  FA: 29 Lots on SeriousCollector.Com - Castle, Town, Space, Train, Technic & more

Thanks for looking! 29 Fabulous Lego lots! Click here to view or bid: (URL) Currently Lego Boats: 4021 Police patrol MISB $1.00 LEGO Castle - 1906 Majisto's Tower - unopened $30.50 LEGO Castle - 6008 Royal King - unopened $3.00 LEGO Castle - 6009 (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

r2 wrote in message ... (...) Well forget it. He emailed me and told me the amount of money he was wanting, it is way high. I don't think it is worth my time to go look at the Lego and you guys would never raise enough money for this lot, given the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: Lego Mania Magazine

(...) Very true, it did not break the record. But then neither did Titanic! Gross earning records aren't broken on opening weekend. They are broken over time and the main determinant is stamina. Does Ep 1 have the ability to rake in the people for 2 (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: LEGO trains...The Future of Model Railroading?

(...) Sorry Frank Deeppockets Filz, (you always outbid me on eBay!) but there is at least one other who is making modules - me. I am trying to get people in California to have an LTC here, but have been too busy at work to really push it right now. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: LEGO "CAD"

(...) There are several products - LDraw, LeoCAD and MLCAD just to name a few. My personal favorite is MLCAD, but yours may be different. I would go to (URL) for some good directions on where to go. Also, check out the Lugnet.CAD groups. Mike (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: LEGO grandfather clock

All kidding aside, if he put in an RCX that would do that, he could also have it chime with it's built in sound ability. Mike Poindexter John Gerlach <john.gerlach@bestbu...om.nospam> wrote in message news:FonKH5.GIJ@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.022)

More:  Next Page >>