  Search Results: lego
 Results 4561 – 4580 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A week of Lego fun.

In lugnet.general, Arjan Brugman writes: Snip for brevity.. (...) Wait until you get married and just try getting a room for yourself!! :^) Just kidding. I actually do have a room to myself (Kind of). We own a 3 story Victorian house and I have the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: New Lego Track!

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:IGJnyJ.1rEv@lugnet.com... (...) idea (...) from LEGO (...) sounds (...) to run (...) I agree. The idea is good, but the problem is simple - the market is narrow for these. Yes we would buy it, but just (...) (19 years ago, 15-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) I concur. Greeks and/or romans, with roman soldiers etc. Just imagine lego doing the greek gods. a lego zuse (how do you spell it?) with a bolt of lightning. mabie a lego minotaur. how about some disvoery of australia type stuff like the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  PicToBrick.de - new User-Gallery - Door Mosaic by Bruno Kurth

(URL) Hello! The second Mosaic-User-Gallery is shown on (URL). It is a mosaic in a door by Bruno Kurth from Germany. Deeplink: (URL) Best Regards, Tobias Reichling lego@t-reichling.de <www.pictobrick.de> <www.t-reichling.de> (17 years ago, 26-Jun-07, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Lego and the NBA

I am fairly certain that Lego will not change from yellow faces. For one thing, the yellow face is one of their most famous and endeared trademarks. Everyone identifies with the smiling yello face. Second, if you look at Lego.com where the press (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.sports)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Is Lego Going Downhill?

I think LEGO is nearing it's untimely demise of great fun that it used to be. Sure, some sets are cool right now, some are lame. The custom minifigures was a great idea, but they stopped. Holy shiznik, TLG it's starting to lose the nostalgic feel (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Lack of LEGO sales this week

No LEGO in the Sears or Zellers flyers. I'm not sure if there isn't a TRU flyer this week or if I just can't see it. Walmart flyer has LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heros (video game) mentioned. It comes out June 19th. If you buy it for XBox($49.83), PS3 (...) (12 years ago, 14-Jun-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  "white lion castle" walls finished !

Hi, after the small update last week, now the nearly finished crusaders keep "The White Lion Castle" ! news: - 3. floor finished - roof - first look of the battlement ( Zinnen ) - front "bay" ( Erker ) moved a little - "murder holes" or "tar holes" (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) Um, I still remember a time when a LOT of AFOLs here complained about the lack of communication between Lego and us. Now, we should be happy that some people of Lego Direct actually answer our questions. The particular question on the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Lego promo items-Leather Jacket and Tote Bag on eBay

Here are some items I got from a Lego Store Representative a few years ago that I am forced to auctionm unfortunately. Lego Store Rep Tote Bag: 1631598906 Lego Store Rep Leather Jacket (Human Sized :) ) 1631601181 Look for more legos and a Star Wars (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  LUCNY Roll Call 2003

The beginning of a new year makes a good time for a proper Roll Call. Please add your info directly after this message and NOT someone else's stats. Those new to this group, please don't be shy--we want to know who you are. Name: Gender: Year of (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.loc.us.ny)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  www.lego.com/starwars/ is up!

The LEGO Star Wars page is finally up. (URL) When I clicked on this link in my favorites list (for about the hundreth time) it routed me to the legoclub login page. Once I logged in, the graphics and intro screens for the Star Wars stuff is great. (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) I have had LEGO toys as long as I can remember. (...) It's LEGO. (...) The ventures into non-building system items. Named minifigs - I liked it better when only the setting, and maybe a basic premise for the story was provided. Who all of the (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Lego Cruise Ship Challenge

Hey All, I just got an email about this and thought some you might be interested. "Norwegian Cruise Line and the LEGO Group are teaming on NCL’s LEGO Cruise Ship Building Challenge, exclusively for LEGO Club members. Young builders are invited to (...) (17 years ago, 16-Sep-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Quaker Oatmeal LOM offer - scans online

The offer is good until 8-31-01. You may order more than one set, each requires 24 packets and $1.99. The ad also says that the sets are not available in any stores. Happy oatmeal eating. Eric was rather excited about getting a limitless supply of (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  White Lion Castle - first pictures of the hole castle !

Hi, I'm proud to present you the first pictures of the hole "White Lion Castle" ( not only the keep ). It's still under construction! todo's: - walls, outer walls, 3 towers, finishing of the gatehouse, enemies, more crusaders, blacksmith shop, moat, (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Dear Lego: More Trains and Classic Town Stuff

Dear Lego, I thought I'd send a Dear Lego letter, even if no one will ever answer it or even read it. I'd like two things: a) More Trains. European style ones (like the old 77xx seris) or even North American freights and passenger trains. Anything (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  LEGO Blitz Build Competition in New Jersey, USA

LEGO Blitz Build Competition Date: May 29, 2010 - May 29, 2010 Time: 1 - 4 pm Price: $20 per child (URL) coastalhabitat.org> The LEGO Blitz Build is a public youth event designed to engage children who want to get involved with the work of Coastal (...) (14 years ago, 25-May-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.nj, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Space sets added to HUGE Christmas-time acution!

We added about a dozen Space sets (listed below) to our huge list of eBay auctions! Some are rare, some are sealed - but they all start at a dollar! We will add more eventually. Happy bidding and thanks for looking! To bid or look, go to: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Lego Factory Contest results

(...) I don't object to your viewpoint (I think it would be really great if it DID work like Cafepress), I'm merely pointing out there are other equally viable and (simpler) alternatives to the way the Lego Factory might function. Lego already sells (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>