  Search Results: lego
 Results 441 – 460 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Black 4x12 plates for auction on eBay

Among the many Lego auctions I have on auction at eBay, one is: LEGO parts - 36 black 4x12 plate pieces (URL) auctions I put up today are: LEGO parts - 20 assorted 2x2x2 boxes LEGO parts - 24 small green baseplates LEGO parts - 250 blue roof pieces (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Japanese Lego book : 'Lego Book Museum'

Hello folks This is probably old news for everyone, but I have been off-line for some time. On a work trip to Japan last week, I saw a brand-new Lego book that I have not seen anywhere else, called 'Lego Book Museum, Volume 1'. I brought a copy back (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.books) !

lego
(score: 1.023)

  LEGO Ambassadors Cycle 2

It's with great pleasure I announce the next cycle of the LEGO Ambassadors. There were a great number of applications, with almost all of the current Ambassadors re-applying. The application pool spanned the globe, and were chocked full of personal (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego, FTX) !!

lego
(score: 1.023)

  1949-1990s Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide FOR SALE

Well the CDs (Mac and PC compatible are being pressed)... This is my last Collectors Guide ever... it took its' toll on my... 76 Chapters... bringing the history of LEGO up close to the new millenium. I also went back and rewrote many of the older (...) (13 years ago, 1-Apr-12, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Lego company survey now on LegoFan.org

(...) Yeah, which is a big reason that the LEGO Fan team and I were able to wrangle a tangible reward out of the process. We knew that the survey was long and the requirements for head count were steep. In the "Everybody goes home happy" mindset, we (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Lego a hit with Fresno Model Railroaders!

I went to the Fresno Model Railroad club meeting last night and brought some LEGO train stuff. I figured one or two people might want to see one, but that most would not be interested. Ha ha ha, how wrong I was. There were about 25-30 people there (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  New sculpture

(URL) Designed with (URL) LSculpt>. (18 years ago, 11-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !!

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Lego 4x2 truck with 16-speed transmission

<<https://brickshelf...k16spd.jpg Lego 4x2 truck 16-speed>> <<https://brickshelf...dmodel.png Lego 4x2 truck 16-speed model>> Hi, let me introduce my lego 4x2 truck with 16-speed transmission. It's inspired by DAF XF 95 truck and its ZF Ecosplit (...) (1 year ago, 8-May-23, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Ben's LEGO Page

Ben's LEGO Page - A sampling of LEGO related creations from the imagination of Ben Fleskes I've been posting in the LEGO on-line community for years. I've had a variety of websites going back to 1997. Unfortunately, over the years the pages (...) (18 years ago, 29-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.pirates, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Lego Reps

"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:G4rJ14.C95@lugnet.com... (...) Lego (...) A couple of weeks ago I met the LEGO rep who covers the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area of North Carolina on a part time basis (the job is part time by (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) the (...) pieces! (...) I went to my local grocery store yesterday, (Albertson's) and I found the following; Cheerios ($3 for the large box) which contained either Clue, Amazon Trails, Word Detective and Lego (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Re: LEGO Display models

For those interested, the photo of the DISPLAY LEGO figure is here (it's just one in the photo, but there are three available): (URL) bionicle sign is also available. I spoke to Dave, and he's willing to provide transportation from Pasadena to the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Re: How does Lego sort Lego?

(...) sorting (...) (or (...) instructions (...) sets (...) for (...) I used to work in the distribution center for a major childrens book publisher. the way orders were done there would adapt itself well to bulk ordering for Lego. An order comes in (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Re: "The LEGO Group" or "The LEGO Company"?

(...) (URL) recent LEGO press release> might help clarify. From what I understand, "LEGO" is actually a group of different entities tied together by one or more holding companies, which are in turn owned by the founding family. To consolidate (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Re: LEGOLAND trains

(...) Where do you draw the line between using LEGO and non LEGO parts? I can understand using non LEGO internal devices such as computers and whatever else it takes to automate things. Fine. At least Miniland is constructed *entirely* out of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Re: LEGO S@H Metroliner Discount Offer

(...) For simplicity's sake, you can use one of these two URLs to automatically enter your source code into your shopping cart: US: (2 URLs) B. Lukin E-Commerce Business Manager LEGO Shop At Home (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Re: LEGO Company enters the world of music

Although I can't say much about the musical LEGO idea (other than that I like the general idea), I thought I should make one clarification: (...) Yes, Universal Music is going to be producing music based on Bionicle. That was the gist of the press (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Re: The Lego Group

Charles Spindell <legomenace@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Fp34G5.BL5@lugnet.com... (...) instead (...) Lego (...) Grammy (...) The home page at www.lego.com now says: The LEGO Company © 2000 at the bottom... Huw (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  LEGO Banners

In one of my many scavenging trips through the company, I found some cool LEGO logo banners that would be perfect for club layouts or other public presentations. Since BrickFest is right around the corner (yeah!), I thought the best way to get them (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) I'd recommend lugnet.lego.shop.announce (or just lugnet.lego.shop - though that might invite discussion about LEGO shopping avenues. Hmm, I just had an idea. Set one or more lugnet.lego.xyz.announce groups, which only TLC can post to. Then (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.023)

More:  Next Page >>