 Trains / 27347
27346  |  27348
Subject:
Ben's LEGO Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 12:49:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Ben’s LEGO Page - A sampling of LEGO related creations from the imagination of Ben Fleskes

I’ve been posting in the LEGO on-line community for years. I’ve had a variety of websites going back to 1997. Unfortunately, over the years the pages degraded, I moved to new hosts, and over time ‘link rot’ got the best of most of what I had on the web in the way of personal creations. A couple of weeks ago, I found a piece of paper with my old logins and passwords and starting making some updates. I’ve consolidated a sampling to:

http://www.bigbenbricks.com/ben/lego

If you have links pointing to any of my old sites, I believe I’ve appropriately redirected them to this new site.

At this new site you’ll find all my Millennium Falcon pictures, Pictures of my really cool, 54 gun, USS Consitution, and of course, a variety of LEGO train designs.

Kind regards,

Ben Fleskes