 LEGO Company / 3491
3490  |  3492
Subject:
LEGO Banners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 19:07:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In one of my many scavenging trips through the company, I found some cool LEGO logo banners that would be perfect for club layouts or other public presentations.

Since BrickFest is right around the corner (yeah!), I thought the best way to get them out to everyone would be to distribute them at BrickFest. Actually, my Super Intern, Steve will be helping me get these distributed.

Check out the LEGO Logo Banner with string & dowels

Steve and I want to make sure as many clubs as possible get one. That means we’ll have to restrict the banners to one per club, and first come, first served.

In order to get on the list, please email me (steve.witt@america.lego.com) the following:
  • Your name
  • The group you represent
Once Steve has compiled a list of interested parties, he’ll send each person who sends in an email a confirmation note. He will be sure to send you something whether or not you made it onto the list. I think we should have enough for everyone, but you never know. The email will also include a time and location at BrickFest where you can come to pick up the banner for you club.

Thanks!
Jake

---
Jake McKee