  Search Results: lego
 Results 3481 – 3500 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Redesigning my website

Yes, I admit it. (URL) My LEGO website> is from 1994 and sometimes you can see it. So I've tried to put more focus on the images of my MOCs. The principle is simple: + Just a single line at the top for navigation. + Images first (on category pages (...) (12 years ago, 28-Jun-12, to lugnet.publish.html, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  New Jedi Starfighter canopy? Anyone?

I'm looking for a .dat for the canopy from the new Jedi Starfighter: (URL) I would be happy to have an unprinted one... is anyone working on this? I didn't find it on the tracker. (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: 316old

(...) <snip> Certainly, Those were the Days, when Lego was Lego... Thank you Chris for this flashback! When parts no longer stick together, I tear a little piece of paper and put it between them. Sadly, this doesn't help with wheels... /Tore (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Homer Simpson Miniland Scale Figure MOC

(...) Homer done in LEGO!! Mmmmmmmmm... LEGO.... GGAAGGGGHHGHHHHHHHH..... (Homer Simpson drool) Beautifully done! Dave K "That's preposterous! Zultroy here's as American as apple pie!" -Montgomery Burns (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.build, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Support contact address

(...) I found this on the Lego website LEGO U.K. Limited Consumer Services Capital Point 33 Bath Road GB-Slough, Berks SL1 3UF United Kingdom Tel +44 8457 080 070 Fax +44 870 600 3004 Steve (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego Building Techniques

I have had the internet for quite sometime now, but it was about four months ago that I realized that the online Lego community was massive in both size and Lego techniques. Since I first came on the online Lego scene I have been doing what every (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) This is getting to be exactly what I think of much of what you post, Larry -- or did you think you had a corner on this market too? The difference is that I am not quite as self-serving or puffed up as yourself, apparently. My ideas are a (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: History Question, Dear Gary

Gary Istok wrote in message <3A7F1C38.1ED8FAB9@u...ch.edu>... sing. (...) assume (...) ever (...) that (...) some (...) I think the person that sold me the Lego just put sets together, so the old bricks are a mistake. The windows I have are (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: First impressions?

Hello All, All pictures of LEGOWorld I have made are now on line at: (URL) let me know what you think Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.nl)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Then they should catch a clue -- or is Brad Justus just a troll here? Is he just a plant to stem the tide of our venom as I already half suspect? I'm sorry, but I think it is very much TLC's job to pay attention to what we fans want, and not (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions: Different for me?

(...) Some sessions are targeted only to adults (over 18) or only to Kids (under 18), while others are targeted to both. If you signed up as an adult, for instance, you would only see the sessions targeted to adults. Hope this helps. Jake --- Jake (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Cool LEGO Architecture examples?

Hello, I teach CAD at a Community College in California, and for the last few semesters I've incorporated LEGO (specifically, LEGO Technic) into my curriculum. My students design a vehicle by modeling the pieces on the computer (AutoCAD, presently). (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.arch)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: [FA] - eBay - Lego CUSTOM: - Unique 4 axle custom Hopper

(...) It doesn't to me. If LEGO wants to release another hopper train car, they will be able to do so, at a price that Larry will not be able to match. If Larry manages to establish a booming business in hopper cars, selling them in the thousands (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Announcing the Danish Lego club Byggepladen!

Hi all, I'm happy to say, that Denmark - the homeland of LEGO, now finally has a Lego Users Group too! The Danish Lego club was founded saturday, june the 7th 2003. The name for the new club(association) is "Byggepladen" which means "The Baseplate". (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.org, lugnet.announce) !!

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

Hi, (...) Sure enough. I think that your Page violates the Fair Play Policy. (...) Well. What do you think is www.lego.bugge.com? I think it is an internet address. Can you tell me, how the normal, fairly computer literate surfer or a kid searching (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO Ambassador Status Report - Estate 2007

Di seguito un report sulle attuali attività del LEGO Ambassador Program. - Il LEGO Ambassador Program si sta spostando su un nuovo server. I fans non subiranno nessun disguido, tuttavia il programma potrebbe risultare rallentato. Attualmente siamo (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Official description from Lego for UAS and Exploration Mars

Lego has just revealed the two new expansion sets at (URL) Exploration Mars : over 150 LEGO pieces No camera, but challenges available if you own one - Ultimate Accessory Set: 45 LEGO ® PIECES, INCLUDING: 1 REMOTE CONTROL 1 TOUCH SENSOR 1 ROTATION (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: interfacing PCs with LEGO?

Joe, I have spent time building LEGO robots, and there are a few things that you should know about LEGO while you are doing preliminary planning in your thoughts. Here is a link to comparison information about the LEGO motors. (URL) don't think they (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Message boards on LEGO.com?

(...) Well, the issue is that providing the URL (linked or not) opens a potential door to inappropriate content. As Steve put in an earlier post, the goal is to have a Message Board that anyone feels safe participating in, or sending their kids to (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO Rejects a Bit Part in a Spinal Tap DVD

LEGO Rejects a Bit Part in a Spinal Tap DVD By ANDREW ADAM NEWMAN Published: August 10, 2009 In 2007, when Coleman Hickey was 14, he made a stop-action film using LEGO pieces and figures to depict a concert performance of the song “Tonight I’m Gonna (...) (15 years ago, 11-Aug-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>