 Local / Danmark / 356
355  |  357
Subject:
Announcing the Danish Lego club Byggepladen!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.org, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:30:57 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

I'm happy to say, that Denmark - the homeland of LEGO, now finally has a Lego
Users Group too!

The Danish Lego club was founded saturday, june the 7th 2003. The name for the
new club(association) is "Byggepladen" which means "The Baseplate".

So far, we are 8 members of the club.

Our website is still under construction. More info in the future.

A few images from the event can be seen here:
http://www.danbbs.dk/~hector/brick_pics/byggepladen/
http://www.qsl.net/oz2lgj/photo/byggepladen/byggepladen.html

Special thanks to Holger Matthes from FGLTC and Erik de Waal from De Bouwsteen
for their great help, and much good advice. Also thanks to Paul Koelewijn and
Eric Brok.

On behalf of Byggepladen
Kecia Hansen