 Local / Danmark / 366
Re: Announcing the Danish Lego club Byggepladen!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:43:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.dk, Ludo Soete wrote:
<snip>
Hi Kecia and all club members,

Congratulations with your club. Perhaps we'll meet someone at the next Lego
Event in Zwolle - Holland.
Hi Ludo. Thanks!

I know there's at least one of our members who is keen to go to LEGOWORLD. :-) I
don't know, if I'm going my self...

Our webpage can be found at : www.belug.be - still under construction. Topics to
put on the webpage will be discussed at the next meeting from Belug.
I have already visited your website a couple of times. Looking forward to see
more. :-)

Regards, and play well.

Ludo Soete - www.belug.be

Regards from Denmark, Leg Godt